Wednesday 26 June 2013

Magnificent Cinnamon and Honey Face Mask!

Hello Internet! 

This is my first post on my new blog... (eek!)

I thought the first thing I'd write about would be a magnificent face mask that changed my life forever. I heard about a honey and cinnamon homemade face mask on a social networking site. (Unfortunately, I couldn't find where it came from) It's not my instructions (sigh) but I'll pass it on anyway! 

I suffer from dozens of stubborn black heads in awkward places such as the tip of my nose and white bumps all over my face- horrid I know! Anyway, shop brought face masks and washes never really seem to make much of a difference so I am always eager to try good old fashioned homemade remedies. This mask literally glued itself to all of the horrid junk I wanted out of my face and pulled it all out (hardly scientific I know). Also, it tastes really great so it doesn't matter if it drips down onto your lips!

All you need is; 
One small bowl 
One Table Spoon
Honey 
Cinnamon

Take put one heaped table spoon of cinnamon into a bowl with a table spoon of honey. Stir until a thick paste. You may need to add more cinnamon. It is important to ensure the paste is thick to avoid a sticky, dripping mess that slides off of your face! You can leave the mask for as long as you like, a few minutes at least, and then simply wash off. 

AND VOILA! THAT IS ALL! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?

GO, GO AND GET THAT STICKY MIRICAL SLATHERED ALL OVER YOUR FACE. DO IT....









Why are you still here?!?!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment